The Neighborhood Engagement Hub announces February and March workshops in its “Neighbors Changing Flint” series, with topics including neighborhood leaders, blight elimination, vacant lot reuse, health, funding and long-term change.
Workshops are 5 p.m. – 8 p.m. Wednesdays beginning Feb. 20, at the Sylvester Broome Empowerment Village, 4119 Saginaw St.
The schedule is as follows:
- Feb 20 – Neighborhood Leadership
- Feb 27 – Blight Elimination
- Mar 6 – Vacant Lot Reuse Strategies
- Mar 13 – Funding Opportunities
- Mar 20 – Promoting Health and Active Living through Neighborhood Design
- Mar 27 – Advocating for Long Term Change